How Do You Manage Your Business Reputation Online?
Reputation management is an important part of any online business. You need to know what your clients are saying about your business. Both good and bad.
But who has the time to check all your Google, Social sites, let alone news sites and blogs.
With Reputation Management Pro, you can get all this information in one location and even setup templates to help respond to reviews and comments. All in one convenient place to save you and your staff a lot of time.
Here is a summary of what Reputation Management Pro can do for you and your business:
- Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online.
- Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories and online listing sources.
- Monitor where your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Use competitive benchmarking to see how a business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local search.
- Respond to Google and Facebook reviews in just two clicks using pre-loaded default templates. Plus, you can edit or delete any templates and customize your own.
Check out this short video that will show you how easy it is to manage your reputation online with Reputation Management Pro.